DNSS Sports, Delivering Outstanding PE and Physical Activity for Schools.
Who are DNSS Sports?
Many schools are up against various challenges; budget cuts, Government agendas’ and ever increasing demands on pupil performance from Governors, parents and local governing bodies. Here at DNSS Sports, we have developed a proven way to help relieve some of these pressures, setting exceptionally high standards in providing top quality PE Provision within your school.
DNSS Sports aim to form an effective part of your whole school strategic planning, solving staffing problems, enabling you to achieve 10% PPA time for teachers and providing out of hours sports clubs. Our aim at DNSS Sports is not only to enrich your children’s physical and social development through all aspects of physical activity and school sport, but to also develop and strengthen the skill set of your staff in order to promote and support their ongoing professional development.
Your senior management team can feel secure in knowing that you will be getting a high quality, education focused service. We are passionate about the health and well-being of all of your children within your settings, and strive to develop their fundamental skills and confidence through a broad, balanced progressive PE curriculum. DNSS Sports guarantee fully qualified staff committed to the aim of Active Kids Becoming Active Adults.
What we can offer:
- Teaching Assistant & PE Coach (Full time positions only)
- PPA Cover
- Tailor-made PE curriculums targeted towards achieving curriculum outcomes
- PE Report System Generator
- Subject relief time
- Team teach (Teacher delivery support)
- Lunchtime clubs and sports/playground leaders
- After School Clubs
- Lead coach of school teams
- PE Staff CPD
- Inspire your children to live a healthy, fit and fun life
School Checklist – Minimum Standards
All schools seeking an outside partner will want to be assured that they are getting the best possible service. Each member of the DNSS team is trained to minimum standards
- Recognised NGB Level 2.
- Safeguarding and Protecting Children Certificate.
- Enhanced DBS (CRB) Clearance.
- Emergency First Aid Certification / BFAS
- TQSC staff undertakes 5 hours CPD (Workshops / Qualifications) each year.
1 full day PPA cover KS1 & 2: £150
1 half day PPA cover KS1 & 2: £85
Breakfast club & after school KS1 & 2: £3.50 per child
Lunchtime club (45 minutes) KS1 & 2: £35
If you would like to know more about how DNSS can help improve physical activity for your pupils and cater for for your staff CPD please arrange a meeting with our team
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact us form