As part of our drive to bring ‘Academy Standards to Grassroots Football.’ The team at DNSS has the ability and proven track record in helping grassroots teams improve their coaching delivery and improve the development of each player in their care. We understand every grassroots club wants the best for each player that represents them, as part of the recent English FA’s push on DNA, we are offering clubs the following services:
Academy standard team coaching sessions specific to each age group. To ensure every players development within the game we will design a unique curriculum for your team:
- Technical skill sessions 5yrs+
- Available to Junior club teams
- Technical Skill based sessions to improve, coordination, skill level, and Ball control
- Set good habits for the future
Technical skill coaches workshops:
Coaches within your club would attend a presentation of different sessions they can use throughout the season with their players.
- Ball mastery sessions
- Passing sessions
- Shooting sessions
- Fitness sessions (S.A.Q / SPARK / Functional movements)
- Price dependant on numbers**
Soccer Team Camps:
Great for pre-season to increase fitness levels and team moral. While being trained the main emphasis will be on technical development in all aspects of a player’s development in a competitive environment. Coaches will be of elite academy standards and the testing will be based on criteria below:
- Minimum of 16 players max 24 players
- 16 hours of coaching over 4days
- Skills testing (Control, dribbling, shooting, passing and physical testing)
- Under 10s – under 18s
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd in the skills testing and best attitude.
- All participants receive a certificate of attendance and a skills score card with their results
- Training kit at extra cost (Personalised Kit T-shirt, shorts and socks)
**DNSS International will look to donate a percentage back on soccer camps to junior clubs development dependant on costs, numbers etc.