DNSS Football Academy was set up to bridge the gap in the standard of coaching available to grassroots players with potential but need that extra push by Top Quality Coaches. Coaches who are UEFA Qualified with years of professional Academy Coaching experience. We have designed an outstanding coaching curriculum which replicates professional Academy structures.
What Makes our Staff Different?
Our directors are UEFA A qualified coaches with an infinite amount of experience of coaching in Premier League Academies. Our younger coaches are ambitious and have an innovative nature due to the career path they have taken.
DNSS has a range of coaches from ex-pro / semi-pro players to students of the game who have worked tirelessly to get to where they are today, accumulating countless hours of coaching experience and completing Honours degrees in Science and Football. As a result of their expertise, we have been able to design a physical development program to assist the technical program.
During the summer we have our own international program’s in the USA and Asia, that we send out coaches to as part of their personal development. Although we hold our own soccer camps during this time, we understand it is vitally important for coaches to experience new adventures and learn from other organisations. Upon returning home from their trips we have found greater productivity, vibrant characters, and independence which inevitably will improve our service.
What we Offer
- Individual Player Profiles
- Physical development & testing – Speed / Power / Agility / Balance
- Technical development & testing – Short Passing / Dribbling / Shooting / Ball control
- Video Analysis (Tactical development)
- Nutritional advice
- Trials with professional clubs (Providing we feel you have the attitude and potential)
- Fixtures against professional academy development groups (Subject to numbers in attendance and quality of players)
- Information regarding foreign academy tours